Wednesday 23 November 2011

Cruise Day 3

Well i dont know what has gone wrong! Weighed in at 78.4kgs this morning thats up another 200gms, i have follwed the diet religiously so far so i feel a bit wronged putting more weight on.
Normall i would give up but i am going to perservere and not weigh myself until sunday morning to see if this is just water retention.
I must be honest i didnt go to the gym this morning but i do plan on going for a walk this afternoon just to get out. I had a pure protein day yesterday and the only new thing i had was the jelly which is sugarfree and allowed.
Today is PV so had an egg for breakfast, san choy boy for lunch and am attempting paprika chicken tonight. Oat bran will be in the chicken at this stage.
I did have a coffee yesterday from works coffee machine that could have been it so i am not having one today as much as i want to.
Well fingers crossed the scales are nice to me on Sunday morning and i would have lost around a kilo and all this 200gm gains are just water.
I must admit i was very tempted to try the new chicken burger from McDonalds yesterday but managed to turn myself away and i did drive past 3 maccas. I am showing real will power and i am so happy with myself, the weight gains have just got me down a bit. Need a loss i want to be at least 77 by December which is possible if this starts working.
By xmas i am aiming to be 75 which is definately possible if i lose a kilo a week which is what this diet states can happen.
Keep on slugging

No comments:

Post a Comment