Tuesday 22 November 2011

Cruise Day 2

So i am down to 78.3kgs.
Was 78.1kgs yesterday so today was my first small gain.
I am not too disappointed as yesterday was my first day adding vegetables and salad to my diet, It was lovely to add these too my diet for a change.
I didnt mind the attack phase as there is a lot of variety if you use your imagination and the spices and herbs. I added garlic and chilli to nearly everything i had.
I had a ham salad for lunch and vegetable chow mein for dinner. I didnt think it was that bad but guess the busy is just getting used to the change.
I couldnt get to the gym for 5 days due to me being sick that could also have something to do with the small weight gain but i was back there this morning, and have my personal trainer tomorrow afternoon to inflct pain on me.
Today is pure protein and i had two eggs on grilled ham  for breakfast
Lunch is garlic prawns
Dinner will be chilli con carne without beans and rice but i will cope. Thank Mr Dukan for letting us have spices :)

I also have sugarfree jelly as a snack today. Its a real treat to know i can have jelly if i want a treat. Havent had jelly for years so looking forward to my 3.30 snack today.

So the cruise is on. No alcohol and no crap food for 7 days today, so proud of myself. Only 93 days to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment